Thursday 21 May 2015

Brief 7 - DBA

Adam Garbutt

Evaluation
Brief 7 – Capital North

Brand the ‘Northern Powerhouse’ and create awareness of its many and varied attributes to the rest of the world.

I put my mock up skills to use in this brief; It was good to develop them further as I haven’t really used them all the much this year or the previous but It all comes back to me when I need it most. In this case, I had to help a lot of the group to create the mock-ups for the presentation because a lot of the team wasn’t all too savvy in Photoshop; everyone was proficient in illustrator however, which was half the battle. This was rather annoying simple because by the end, the presentation was full of my work mostly and I had made it. But that’s just something that can happen when you work in a group. The work we came up with together however, ended up having us win the competition and each a placement which was incredibly helpful for me to be able to get my foot in the door without having to fuss about with emails.


I did however enjoy working in a collaboration situation because I think it brings out the best in me, I like teaching people how to use programs, I just wish I didn’t have to balance that as well as having to do my own work at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment