Thursday 21 May 2015

Brief 2 - Scott Pilgrim Evaluation

Adam Garbutt

Evaluation
Brief 2 – Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World Poster

Design a poster for Hyde Park Cinema House’s ‘Creature of the night screening of the film ‘Scott Pilgrim Vs. The world’.

I completed this brief within a day because It wasn’t something I wanted to carry on throughout the week and as well as that I had left it fairly late to the deadline, however because of this I felt rushed it get it done and I was able to produce a lot of work for it and development In a very short amount of time.

Sometimes a day is the perfect amount of time to get a job done.

    I’ve discovered as of recently I’m best when I’m under pressure to get something done because I just go into automation and get the job done. It works for me but I don’t enjoy the stress of it. I like having the extended briefs in conjunction with something been outputted quickly. This is one time I wish I had the time I had, because any more and I don’t think I would have developed it as quickly as I did.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment