Thursday 21 May 2015

BRIEF 5 - DR.ME Evaluation

Adam Garbutt

Evaluation
Brief 5 – DR.ME

Complete a day in the life of DR.ME through three different briefs that represent a regular day for them.

I got to play with my more traditional skills during this workshop, which although aren’t great; do allow me to great works of art I’m fairly proud of. But, I feel like I did all I could within the time frame we had yet I don’t believe the work I got out of it was portfolio worthy.  I did have a lot of fun with it as a sort of interim to the rest of my briefs which were currently on going.


Working with Mel was fun, because we hadn’t collaborated since first year on the very first brief. However, It was great to see someone else’s practice in effect, putting it onto students to try out and experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment