Monday 11 May 2015

Anona Bakery - Website Development 3

This is my second time coming back to the website, however this time I have imagery to place instead of the place holders.


The problem I had was the the new imagery, didn't really work how I wanted it too, It didn't sit right with me because the background is purple and cream, and so are the images. It just didn't work how I imagined.


Instead I removed the gap to get rid of the problem and allowed the images to become the web page. The only problem I had here was how display the content? – I looked through the previous design work I had done for Anona and I really liked the line around the logo on the bag, this inspired me to try something similar for the web page. I really like how clean and modern this looked, it was a great contrast with the imagery but it still establishes itself as being a bakery and of it's culture.





– Mock up –

I wanted to present the website in a more professional way then I have done with websites in the past. I decided it be best to show it within a browser, the problem I have with showing it in a mac is that you lose the fidelity of the website, and the fact that it's a mac becomes centre piece, it's just advertising at that point.






I took a recipe I had recently just made which I thought would be suitable for the website, BBC's Baked Salmon & Eggs, the imagery was perfect for it as well, this allowed me to simply drop in the copy and not have to worry about creating my own recipe.


The design of the website flowed beautifully as a website, and I would assume it would be just as easy to translate to an ipad.





No comments:

Post a Comment