Thursday 21 May 2015

Brief 12 - Hungry Sandwich Evaluation


Adam Garbutt

Evaluation
Brief 12 – Hungry Sandwich Club: Illustrated Map

Design a illustrated map for the Leeds Indie Food festival’s Dessert trail to be included within the festival’s programme guide.

Due to my recent work published online (Behance) I got quite a bit of attention surrounding my illustration style. Hungry Sandwich club found my work and contacted me to do a piece of work for the upcoming Leeds Indie Food Festival.
This was one of the first times I’d been asked to do a piece of illustrated work, which really made me happy because I’ve been wanting to get back to illustrating for a long time because It’s something I’ve enjoyed the most while on the degree programme.

Been able to work freely and do what I want concerning illustration style was a great liberating feeling, especially because people where going to have to use my map and navigate using it! This was a really quick turn around brief but it has been one of my favourites so far, I think this is how I like to work the best and is only reinforced the more short briefs I do.
















No comments:

Post a Comment