Wednesday 18 March 2015

HSC_MAP: 18th March



I thought it might be a good idea to number the, but it didn't really look all that good so I left it out.


I added a chevon to the end of the arrow to help distinguish quickly which building it's pointed towards.




Although the Munro house is absolutely huge, I wanted to focus on the Cafe 164 section, so I created that one part of it, but made it appear as if the building could be repeated over or leave the rest to the imagination. Leaving enough information to give away where the entrance is. 



The market simpler to create but, I wasn't sure where to draw the line with where it should extend to. I decided against the outside part because I think it'd be too confusing and it'd take up to much space of the map when it's not the most important part.



No comments:

Post a Comment