Tuesday 3 March 2015

DBA – WIN.

For DBA presentations, I created the presentation for the group. I thought I'd try something different using different size images in combination with text to control the flow of the presentation instead of it just been full screen image after image. Just to make it that much more rememberable, and having the images I thought had the biggest impact full screen instead so you can truly appreciate the detail within them.

I'm proud to say after the day was up, we found out we had came first in front of all the over groups, the feedback we received during the presentation was absolutely amazing. I was really impressed by Ian Thompson from Thompson Brand Partners, he had an impressive charisma about him, he's someone I'd love to work for because he was rather inspiring. The winning prize turned out to be a placement at any of the studio's who participated, which is such a huge help, I'm so happy. The brief may have been an ordeal but it was so worth it in the end, just for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment