Wednesday 18 March 2015

Design Publication – Initial Ideas


For the publication I've been had in mine, to best demonstrate:

My design process is all about visual engagement with the audience. The main areas of my design practice are branding and identity, art direction and illustration.

I thought it'd be a cool idea to show my methodology through a interactive book with multiple different elements such as pop-out and perforations in the form of a concertina because this would allow for binding to be significantly easier if there are time constraints, and use a three prong elastic band to hold it together.



I decided to try out some different formats by cutting up sheets of A1 to see what would feel best as a concertina. I really liked the square format, and I think this would be actually a great format, kinda of like a children's book size. Something similar to it anyway, this fits really well in the hand.





No comments:

Post a Comment