Monday 3 November 2014

Anona Bakery Developments - Apron & Paper bag


I tried to create an emblem that would encompass the Anona Bakery brand, however these experiments weren't all too successful. - They just didn't look good, or it might be because I didn't develop them far enough. My starting points I wasn't all to happy with, 




I developed the design for a paper bag as well, I tested out multiple different patterns and orientations to see what would work best. I really liked the look of the vertical logo placement as it seemed to fit in best with the more luxurious side of things. Plus a paper bag like this would also reinforce the same image.



I mocked it up just to see how it would look when made, I hope I can create something to the same accord.


I did the same process to the apron, applying all the different patterns I've made to decide on the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment