Thursday 9 April 2015

Yearbook - 9th April Initial development



This is first time me and Sam worked together on creating a example. We had ideas but it wasn't till now we'd created something. We both created our initial ideas for how the cover would look, However I didn't really think they where all the good. But It was a starting point and it showed how we wanted to expand from here. We got feedback on these covers before we showed Cheryl and the Team and the most positive feedback was towards Sam's cover which is the one immediately below.                                                                                                       
     



The below was mine, I personally didn't think the idea of having the word all together got the concept of precipice across fully. I would have rather it have being split or to make it more obvious. Although I do like how Sam's cover lets you discover that on your own as a interactive device. 

We tried different sizes of dust covers to see how that would affect the format, I think we both agreed a cover covering the entire edge looked best, aesthetically.




No comments:

Post a Comment