Friday 24 April 2015

BRIEF 1: Anona Bakery Website Development 2

I thought I'd look into websites that interest me instead of ones that don't all too much. Although I like the layout of the nordic bakery it's not very applicable to the Anona bakery. 



I looked into bakery websites as well fashion to try and get an idea of what would be website that the audience would possibly also visit, ones within the same price range, or something along them lines. – I really like how a lot of these use very big imagery, it captures your imagination more than anything else i've seen on a website. Not just of the products, but of the surrounding culture.



I really like the below website, It has a lot of charm and personality, it displays the old in a very elegant way which I haven't seen before with many historical websites. It celebrates the imagery. 




____

I started a fresh with my website, to banish any old concepts that where holding me back. I wanted to be big and bold, however I didn't want to be too in your face.







These layouts I wasn't really too fond off, they didn't really do much for me, maybe because they're lacking imagery but I didn't know which way to develop them or what their purpose would be. I personally wanted a website which would have all it's functions in one place instead of across multiple pages, or having one main hub which shows me everything.







I tried to adapt the historic website's layout to fit anona to see what inspiration would behold me, I really liked the idea of making something very sleek, in contrast to the visuals such as rustic bread. I love that contrast and I think it'd really be very powerful once I have my final imagery.






I'll come back to the website once I have photography of the products, I'm happy with it for now but I'll see how I feel about it in a month.


No comments:

Post a Comment