Thursday 5 February 2015

Profile - Initial Development




Leah can be broken down into a few basic shapes which make her very easy to create. They're all very geometric without much shape and this allowed me to easy construct her from shapes.



I wanted to keep the features to a minimum, sticking with only anything that makes them distinguishable. (I.E: eyelashes that are exaggerated.)


Bender again was very simple to create, however, I really wanted to get his personality across which is hard with a few shapes. I liked how in illustrations of him the use of the eyes was very important in establishing the emotion in Bender.  I tried this to my advantage, it worked really well. These illustrations would be very charming to have animated.








Fry Followed a similar shape as Leah, so it was just adding in his features to match. I hope this makes creating other characters just as simple.



These are a collage of characters I would like to make later on, mostly cartoon characters, I would like to however expand it to feature famous cult characters which come in trio's such as the good bad and the ugly and Sam, Frodo and Gollum. They're famous for being together and I think it'd be a good way to display them instead of been singular.


No comments:

Post a Comment