Thursday 22 January 2015

NSS BRIEF - LCA



I used artwork created for my practical aspect of dissertation, this was because I’d recently finished it and I wanted see what other applications they had. This was more of a personal experiment than how I usually undertake a brief, just to see how well they can be applied to something other than their original purpose. 



I created simple posters, using their heads, I think they where really successful in my own personal aims. However, they may not have been their actual aims at fulfilling the brief set and it's target audience.













Although it was just an experiment, it was enjoyable to see how illustrations can be applied to different situations. Although I didn’t win the competition for the brief, I was really happy with the outcome on a personal level. It may not have been the most appropriate, but I believe It was the most positive. 


No comments:

Post a Comment