Wednesday 21 January 2015

Anona: Wood cuts

Inspired by the wood I saw in the window display at Betties, I asked my dad to cut me some wood up into slices. These are intended to be used for photography, the wood will give it that much needed rustic look when it's complemented along with a wicker basket. 








I wanted pieces which had bark, thick and thin to create variety as well as just to have as options when it came to actually photographing it'd be helpful incase one isn't as good.







Sanded down the pieces really looked lovely, using the long side, I wanted to have some long slices incase I make a olive board anti-pasti, just in case I want to take it the deli route.


Varnished for that rustic look, the wood really came out nicely, it will compliment the fabric I had printed really nicely.



No comments:

Post a Comment